5kw nickel-metal hydride battery is located under a revised rear floor area, and the engine uses and integrated starter/generator for the automatic start/stop feature.
What does ISG stand for?
ISG stands for Integrated Starter/Generator
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of ISG
We have 230 other meanings of ISG in our Acronym Attic
- Information Systems Group (IBM)
- Infrastructure Steering Group
- Infrastructure Support Group
- Instant Software Generation
- Instructional Support Group (various locations)
- Instrument Support Group
- Integrated Security Gateway
- Integrated Services Gateway (Sprint)
- Integrated Services Group (various locations)
- Integrated Solutions Group (formerly Computerland)
- Intelligence Support Group
- Intelligent Services Gateway (Cisco)
- Intermarket Surveillance Group
- Internal Stable Globalization (psychology)
- International Security Group, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- International Series Gold (Association of Tennis Professionals; tournaments)
- International Steel Group
- Internet Safety Group (New Zealand)
- Internet Support Group (Deutsche Bank)
- Interoperability Steering Group (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Army to develop an integrated starter/generator (ISG) for hybrid powertrain military vehicles.
Through SatCon's continued R&D contracts with the US government Departments of Defense and Energy the company has further advanced its solutions for high power density, efficiency, and low manufacturing cost potential for inverters, DC/DC converters, hybrid PM traction motors, integrated starter/generators, and generators.
Army to develop an Integrated Starter/Generator (ISG) for hybrid powertrain military vehicles.