TurboStartTwo is a completely integrated start system that includes 1) a powerful turbine air motor 2) built-in controls with pre-programmed safeguard logic, 3) a flow-match relay valve, 4) an electric solenoid, 5) an integral muffler, 6) both pilot air control lines/fittings, 7) a simple plug-in interface to your engine control.
What does ISS stand for?
ISS stands for Integrated Start System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ISS
We have 687 other meanings of ISS in our Acronym Attic
- Integral Shaft Support
- Integrated Safety System
- Integrated Sealift Study
- Integrated Sensor System
- Integrated Server and Storage (various companies)
- Integrated Service Solutions
- Integrated Solutions & Services, Inc. (various locations)
- Integrated Sounding System
- Integrated Space Systems
- Integrated SS7 Signaling