NCIS), the first Oncology Benefit Management (OBM) company, is pleased to announce the publication of a white paper by the Lewin Group: "Medicare Cancer Care Coordination Using The Integrated Single Specialty Provider (ISSP) Model.
What does ISSP stand for?
ISSP stands for Integrated Single Specialty Provider (health care)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISSP
We have 120 other meanings of ISSP in our Acronym Attic
- In-School Suspension
- India Statistical Strengthening Project
- Indian Society for Study of Pain (Gujarat, India)
- Individual Service and Support Plan (behavioral science)
- Individualized Student Success Plan
- Information System Security Program
- Information Systems Security Professional
- Information Systems Strategic Plan
- Institute for Solid State Physics (University of Tokyo)
- Instructional Support System of Pennsylvania
- Integrated Soldier System Project (Canada)
- Intensive Supervision and Surveillance Programme (UK)
- Intensive Support and Supervision Program (Canada)
- Inter Solar Systems Pol
- Inter-Solar System Police (anime)
- Interim Interswitch Signaling Protocol
- International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Signal Processing
- International School of Subnuclear Physics (Italy)
- International Seminar on Speech Production
- International Social Survey Programme
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Century Infusion Solutions (NCIS), the first Integrated Single Specialty Provider (ISSP) focused on providing comprehensive management solutions to the oncology market, announced that it has retained Provident Healthcare Partners, a middle-market investment banking and advisory firm, to provide strategic advisory services in support of NCIS's growth in the rapidly growing field of oncology management.
New Century Infusion Solutions (NCIS) launched today as the first Integrated Single Specialty Provider (ISSP) focused on providing comprehensive management solutions to the oncology market.