Sedgwick CMS) today announced that it has acquired the assets of Cambridge Integrated Services Group, Inc.
What does ISG stand for?
ISG stands for Integrated Services Group (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ISG
We have 230 other meanings of ISG in our Acronym Attic
- Information Storage Group (HP)
- Information Systems Group
- Information Systems Group (IBM)
- Infrastructure Steering Group
- Infrastructure Support Group
- Instant Software Generation
- Instructional Support Group (various locations)
- Instrument Support Group
- Integrated Security Gateway
- Integrated Services Gateway (Sprint)
- Integrated Solutions Group (formerly Computerland)
- Integrated Starter/Generator
- Intelligence Support Group
- Intelligent Services Gateway (Cisco)
- Intermarket Surveillance Group
- Internal Stable Globalization (psychology)
- International Security Group, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- International Series Gold (Association of Tennis Professionals; tournaments)
- International Steel Group
- Internet Safety Group (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Devon-based company, which was founded in 1982 as a concrete repair specialist, describes itself on its website as a leading integrated services group for the environmental, social housing, public sector and compliance markets.
National integrated services group Connaught has issued a profits warning, saying that a review of the business following the emergency budget has led them to identify 31 contracts in its social housing division where capital spending will be deferred.
More than 50 firefighters have lodged complaints with their union about the company, Cambridge Integrated Services Group, in the past three months, said Steve Tufts, a director of United Firefighters of Los Angeles City.
John Washburn is managing director of Insurance Outsourcing Division for Cambridge Integrated Services Group Inc.
Rothman, formerly a Managing Director of Cambridge Integrated Services Group, Inc.
She comes to Sedgwick CMS from Cambridge Integrated Services Group.
According to the suit filed against Cambridge Integrated Services Group, which has offices in California, the employees were misclassified as ``exempt'' workers and not paid overtime wages due to them.