In addition, IDSL or Integrated Services Digital Network allows users who do not qualify for standard DSL, due to distance limitations, to receive a faster, always-on alternative to dial-up.
What does ISD stand for?
ISD stands for Integrated Services Digital
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISD
We have 320 other meanings of ISD in our Acronym Attic
- Institut für Statik und Dynamik, Leibniz Universität Hannover
- Institute for Spinal Disorders (Los Angeles, CA)
- Institute for Sustainable Design (various schools)
- Institute of Social Development (est. 1991; Sri Lanka)
- Instructional System Development (US Air Force Air Education and Training Command AETC AFI)
- Instructional Systems Design
- Instructional Systems Development Design
- Insurance Services Division (various organizations)
- Integrated Self-Defense (US DoD)
- Integrated Service Delivery (American Red Cross)
- Integrated Services Director
- Integrated Services Document
- Integrated Solutions Development (Sprint)
- Integrated System Diagnostics, Inc.
- Integrated Systems Development
- Intelligence Shared Database
- Intelligence Support Detachment (USFK specific)
- Intelligent Storage Device (area network environment)
- Inter-Allied Services Department
- Inter-Satellite Distance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system has multi-service capabilities that supports both voice applications, plain old telephone service (POTS) and integrated services digital network (ISDN), as well as broadband applications, such as asynchronous digital subscriber line (ADSL), G.
The other option for getting more Internet speed is installing in your office an integrated services digital network (ISDN) telephone line, which operates at four times the speed of a 33.
LAS VEGAS -- Wipro Technologies, the global IT services division of Wipro Limited (NYSE:WIT), today announced the availability of its Integrated Services Digital Broadcasting - Terrestrial (ISDB-T) Digital Television (DTV) solution on Toshiba's Digital TV decoder "TC90400XBG/FG" platform.
Initially aimed at the industry's fastest-growing market segment, Digital Video Broadcasting-Handhelds (DVB-H), the Sundance Series family will also support other popular air interface standards including Terrestrial-Digital Multimedia Broadcasting (T-DMB), Integrated Services Digital Broadcasting-Terrestrial (ISDB-T) and MediaFLO.
In addition to DVB-H, the Sundance Series of mobile digital TV solutions address other popular air interface standards such as Terrestrial Digital Multimedia Broadcasting (T-DMB), Integrated Services Digital Broadcasting-Terrestrial (ISDB-T) and MediaFLO.
The platform will support all popular mobile TV standards including Digital Video Broadcasting-Handhelds (DVB-H), Digital Video Broadcasting-Terrestrial (DVB-T), Digital Multimedia Broadcast (DMB), Integrated Services Digital Broadcasting-Terrestrial (ISDB-T) and MediaFLO.
Those standards include Digital Video Broadcasting-Handheld (DVB-H), Digital Multimedia Broadcast (DMB), Integrated Services Digital Broadcasting-Terrestrial (ISDB-T) and MediaFLO.