The service logic is located in a database, called an Integrated Service Control Point (ISCP), which can be queried by individual switches for instructions on how to route calls.
What does ISCP stand for?
ISCP stands for Integrated Service Control Point
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISCP
We have 57 other meanings of ISCP in our Acronym Attic
- Istituto Sindacale per la Cooperazione allo Sviluppo
- Interdepartmental Staff Committee on Traffic and Transportation
- Iron and Steel Company of Trinidad and Tobago
- Icelandic Submarine Cable Project
- In-Stock Certification Program
- Infection Surveillance and Control Program
- Information Strategies Concentration Program
- Information System Contingency Plan (US DOC)
- Information Systems Career Program
- Installation Spill Control Plan
- Integrated Services Convergence Platform
- Integrated Socio-Cultural Program
- Integrated Strategic Capabilities Plan
- Integrated Supply Chain Planning (various companies)
- Integrated Support Communications Plan (US FEMA)
- Intelligent Service Control Point
- Intercollegiate Surgical Curriculum Programme (UK)
- Interference Signal Code Power
- International Society for Concrete Pavements
- International Society of Comparative Psychology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Telcordia and IBM have been working together for many years in support of the implementation of Telcordia(TM) ISCP(R) Intelligent Network Services Integrated Service Control Point (ISCP) solution.
With the AIN-based solution, this will not be a problem since the EWSD system, in conjunction with Bell Atlantic's AIN Integrated Service Control Point (ISCP), has the flexibility to quickly add new codes.