1 /PRNewswire/ -- Surface Technology Systems plc (STS), a leader in plasma process technologies for manufacturing micro electromechanical systems (MEMS) and advanced semiconductor devices, today announced that they have sold a Pegasus DRIE system to Integrated Sensing Systems (http://www.
What does ISSYS stand for?
ISSYS stands for Integrated Sensing Systems
This definition appears frequently
- Italy Stationing and Sovereignty Working Group
- Integrated and Sustainable Solid Waste Management
- International Society for the Study of Work and Organizational Values
- International Society for the Study of Women's Sexual Health
- International Society for the Study of Xenobiotics (Washington, DC)
- Internet Security Systems Inc. (stock abbreviation, AMEX)
- Internetworking Security Services Expert (The Netherlands)
- International Specialized Symposium on Yeasts
- I'm So Sure You Get the Idea
- International Summer School for Young Physicists (Canada)
- Fraunhofer Institut für Schicht- und Oberflächentechnik (Germany)
- I'm So Tired (Beatles song)
- Ice Surface Temperature
- Idle Shutdown Timer
- Iliff School of Theology (Denver, CO)
- Imaging Science Team (US NASA)
- Imaging Systems and Techniques (IEEE conference)
- Immunosuppressive Therapy
- Imperial Service Troops (UK and India)
- Imperial Software Technology (London)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ypsilanti, MI-based Integrated Sensing Systems, Inc.
Breakout Sessions on the Automotive, Defense & Security and Life Science sectors featured presentations from: Delphi Medical Systems, Integrated Sensing Systems (ISSYS), Advanced Sensor Technologies, The Wireless Integrated Microsystems-NSF Engineering Research Center (WIMS-ERC), Ford Motor Company, Tellurex Corporation, Sensicore Inc, U.
Among the early-stage companies confirmed to present at "in circulation" are: Allvivo Vascular, AzERx, CardiacAssist, Cardiac Output Technologies, Cardiac Power, Cardio3, CardioLa, CHF Technologies, CoAxia, CoolTouch, Direct Flow Medical, Endothelix, HeartSTAT, Hemonix, IDev Technologies, Inovise Medical, Integrated Sensing Systems, Minnow Medical, MiTiHeart, Mitralign, MitralSolutions, Myocor, National Quality Care, Neural Intervention Technologies, NMT Medical, NovoSci, Odicrain, OmniSonics Medical Technologies, Orqis Medical, Percardia, PlaCor, QuantumCor, Transvivo, Vascular Reconditioning, and Vital Sensors (check the Medtech Insight Web site at http://www.