The SA Series works with the Juniper Networks IDP Series Intrusion Detection and Prevention Appliances to automatically block malicious traffic coming from outside the network, with the Juniper Networks ISG Series Integrated Security Gateway delivering scalable network and application security.
What does ISG stand for?
ISG stands for Integrated Security Gateway
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISG
We have 230 other meanings of ISG in our Acronym Attic
- Information and Support Group
- Information Security Guideline
- Information Storage Group (HP)
- Information Systems Group
- Information Systems Group (IBM)
- Infrastructure Steering Group
- Infrastructure Support Group
- Instant Software Generation
- Instructional Support Group (various locations)
- Instrument Support Group
- Integrated Services Gateway (Sprint)
- Integrated Services Group (various locations)
- Integrated Solutions Group (formerly Computerland)
- Integrated Starter/Generator
- Intelligence Support Group
- Intelligent Services Gateway (Cisco)
- Intermarket Surveillance Group
- Internal Stable Globalization (psychology)
- International Security Group, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- International Series Gold (Association of Tennis Professionals; tournaments)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As an integrated security gateway that combines firewall, VPN and intrusion prevention with acceleration, the VPN-1 Power Multi-core delivers processing speeds of up to 5.
eSoft products, including ThreatWall Content Security and InstaGate Integrated Security gateways, will also be demonstrated.
a leading vendor of integrated Internet security and content management solutions, announced today that users of its InstaGate Integrated Security Gateways and ThreatWall Content Security Gateways have been protected against the rapidly proliferating "Happy New Year" worm since it began propagating.
Juniper Networks([R]) (NYSE:JNPR), the leader in high-performance networking, today confirmed its Intrusion Detection and Prevention (IDP) security systems and Integrated Security Gateway (ISG) firewall/virtual private network (VPN) systems with IDP offer protection for new Microsoft vulnerabilities announced today.
Bell Microproducts to Distribute eSoft's Award-Winning Line of InstaGate(TM) and ThreatWall(TM) Integrated Security Gateways Designed to Eliminate Spam, Spyware, Trojans, Worms and Viruses BROOMFIELD, Colo.
The new EAL4 certification not only allows additional government entities to benefit from Check Point's single management console and integrated security gateway, but also reinforces the reliability of Check Point network security solutions.
a leading vendor of integrated Internet security and content management solutions, announced today the availability of six new integrated security gateways in its award-winning ThreatWall Content Security Gateway and InstaGate Integrated Security Gateway series.