The big dollars have been sports-related," Weinhold said, "But Allen Hall for journalism has gotten a lot of private support; the Lewis Integrated Science Center has gotten a tremendous amount of private support.
What does ISC stand for?
ISC stands for Integrated Science Center (various schools)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISC
We have 752 other meanings of ISC in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Cognitive Science
- Institute of Silicate Chemistry (Russia)
- Institutional Shareholder Committee
- Institutional Shareholders' Committee
- Instruction Set Computer
- Instrument Signal Conditioning (NASA)
- Instrument Support Controller
- Insurance Support Center (insurance)
- Integral Spiritual Center (Integral Institute)
- Integrated Satellite Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bill Young Marine Science Complex consists of the University of South Florida College of Marine Science and its Center for Ocean Technology, the USGS Florida Integrated Science Center, the Fish and Wildlife Research Institute of the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, the Tampa Bay Estuary Program, the Southwest Regional Office of the National Marine Fisheries Service, Florida Sea Grant, Eckerd College, and the Florida Institute of Oceanography.
Eliot Spitzer visits the Integrated Science Center at S.
Geological Survey's (USGS) Florida Integrated Science Center (FISC) are providing research findings to address the Service's manatee recovery efforts.
Geological Survey (USGS) to provide scientific and technological services to the Florida Integrated Science Center (FISC) sites throughout the State of Florida.