Barriere Lake claims the feds are failing to honor a commitment to complete the trilateral agreement signed with them and Quebec, which is supposed to create and implement an integrated resource management plan (IRMP) for the La Verendrye Park region.
What does IRMP stand for?
IRMP stands for Integrated Resource Management Plan (EPA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IRMP
We have 49 other meanings of IRMP in our Acronym Attic
- Iraq Reconstruction Management Office
- Iraqi Revolutionary Maoist Organization
- Islamic Revolution Mujahedin Organization (Iran)
- IAP (Independent Activities Program) Research Mentor Program (Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Cambridge, MA)
- Industrial Readiness and Mobilization Production
- Industrial Relations Management Plan (InfraShore)
- Information Reports Management Program
- Information Risk Management Platform
- Institut de Recherche en Mathématique et Physique (French: Institute for Research in Mathematics and Physics; Belgium)
- Integrated Railway Modernisation Plan (India)
- Integrated Risk Management Plan
- Integrated Risk Management Process
- Integrated Rural Management Plan (UK)
- Intermountain Regional Medical Program
- Idaho Residential Mortgage Practices Act of 1996
- Infrared Multi-Photon Absorption
- International Russian Music Piano Competition
- Infrared Multi-Photon Dissociation
- Industrial Readiness and Mobilization Production Planning
- Idaho Rocky Mountain Ranch (Stanley, ID)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than two months ago, Canada walked away from a trilateral forestry agreement to complete an Integrated Resource Management Plan with the Algonquins and the Quebec government.