Building upon the blade management solution in the first generation Control Tower Blade, RLX Control Tower 2 continues to deliver powerful system monitoring, intelligent software provisioning and integrated remote console tools.
What does IRC stand for?
IRC stands for Integrated Remote Console
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IRC
We have 491 other meanings of IRC in our Acronym Attic
- Instantly Redeemable Coupon
- Institut de Recherche en Construction (French: Institute for Research in Construction; Canada)
- Institute for Research in Construction (Canada)
- Instructor Resource Center (various organizations)
- Instrument Refresher Course
- Instrument Remote Control (NASA/GSFC)
- Insuficiencia Renal Cronica (Spanish: Renal Failure)
- Insurance Research Council
- Intake Release Center (Orange County Jail)
- Integrated Radio Control
- Intelligent Robotics and Communication Laboratories (Advanced Telecommunications Research Institute International; Japan)
- Inter-Residence Council
- Interagency Radio Committee
- Intercontinental Rally Challenge
- Interdisciplinary Research Centre
- Interference Rejection Combining (telecommunications)
- Interhemispheric Resource Center
- Interim Report Committee (various organizations)
- Internal Revenue Code of 1986 (formerly 1954)
- Internal Review Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
These new ProLiant servers also feature the Compaq Integrated Remote Console and Automatic Server Recovery.
The server ships with a built-in remote management feature, called Integrated Remote Console, which provides continuous access to the server from a centralized MIS location.