Her expertise includes developing drought management, urban water management plans, urban water quality management and integrated regional water management plans.
What does IRWMP stand for?
IRWMP stands for Integrated Regional Water Management Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- It Ran When I Parked It (abandoned vehicle)
- International Rice-Wheat Integrated Trial
- International Research Workshop on Information Technology Project Management
- Iteratively Re-Weighted Least Squares
- Integrated Regional Water Management (grant program; California)
- Integrated Regional Wetland Monitoring (California)
- Integrated Resource and Waste Management (EU)
- International Rainbow Week Movement (sports)
- Irish Recycling & Waste Management
- International Reggae and World Music Awards
- Indian Railway Welfare Organisation (India)
- Infrared Warning Receiver
- Internal Renewable Water Resources
- Ipswich River Wildlife Sanctuary (Massachusetts)
- Irish Red and White Setter (dog breed)
- Integrated Rural Water Supply and Sanitation (Gwanda District, Zimbabwe)
- In-Containment Refueling Water Storage Tank
- In Rafa We Trust (Rafael Benitez fan forum)
- In Reason We Trust
- In Roy We Trust (Roy Evans fan forum)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Antelope Valley Integrated Regional Water Management Plan was developed after a year of work by various water agencies and government groups.
The grant funding was secured through the Greater Los Angeles County Integrated Regional Water Management Plan which is a collaborative, regional watershed group of various water stakeholders who work together to identify regional solutions to water problems.