8 Intended for intermediate level programmers, this volume on iOS programming provides instruction in performing common programming tasks within the language and integrated programming environment designed for Apple mobile devices.
What does IPE stand for?
IPE stands for Integrated Programming Environment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IPE
We have 193 other meanings of IPE in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Physical Education (various locations)
- Institute of Politics and Economics (India)
- Institute of Private Enterprise
- Institute of Public and Environmental Affairs (Beijing, China; also seen as IPEA)
- Institute of Public Enterprise
- Instituto de Previdência do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)
- Integrated Performance Evaluation (US FEMA)
- Integrated Planning and Execution (various organizations)
- Integrated Platform Electronics
- Integrated Process Evaluation (US FEMA)
- Intelligence Preparation of the Environment (US military)
- Intelligent Peripheral Equipment
- Inter-PRE (Performance Routing Engine) Ethernet (Cisco)
- Inter-Professional Education
- Interconnect(ion) Performance Estimation
- Interconnect, Passive & Electromechanical
- Interface Processing Equipment
- Intermediate Public Examination (India)
- International Panel of Experts (also seen as IPOE)
- International Petroleum Encyclopedia
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 for UNIX, the latest release of its Ada-based integrated programming environment now providing comprehensive Ada 95 support.
EON SDK -- provides an integrated programming environment that plugs into Microsoft Visual C++.
amp;quot; Cureton, who has more than 20 years of experience in software engineering, designed and developed Sun's software engineering tools and integrated programming environments.
announced the immediate availability of Object Master for Power Macintosh, an integrated programming environment for Pascal, C, and C++.
IONA's Orbix will also support Rational Apex C++ and Rose Developer, UNIX-based integrated programming environments.
Starting with Digital's DIBOL as a base, DISC added 4GL development tools and utilities to create an integrated programming environment for business application developers.
Rational's comprehensive product line includes the Rational Rose family of visual modeling tools; the SQA Suite of client/server testing tools; RequisitePro for capturing and managing software requirements; SoDA for automating software document generation; the Rational Summit family of component management and task/change management tools; and the Rational Apex family of integrated programming environments.