The new manufacturing site will focus on high-end products, such as Integrated Production Bundles (IPBs) which are products unique to Technip.
What does IPB stand for?
IPB stands for Integrated Production Bundle (oil and gas drilling)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPB
We have 93 other meanings of IPB in our Acronym Attic
- Incentive Performance Bonus
- Information Policy Board (Australia)
- Initial Participation Branch (US Department of Education)
- Insanity Prawn Boy
- Installation Planning Board
- Installation Property Book
- Institut Paul Bocuse (French: Paul Bocuse Institute)
- Institut Pertanian Bogor (Indonesian: Bogor Agricultural Institute)
- Institute of Plant Biology
- Institute of Plant Breeding (Philippines)
- Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield
- Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace
- Intelligence Preparation of the Border (US Border Patrol)
- Intelligence Property Book
- Intelligent Preparation of the Battlespace
- Interactive Processing Branch
- Intercept Priorities Board
- International Peace Building
- International Peace Bureau
- International Personal Banking
Samples in periodicals archive:
PARIS -- Regulatory News: Technip (Paris:TEC) (ISIN:FR0000131708) has been awarded by Papa Terra BV(1) a contract for the supply of Integrated Production Bundles (IPB(2)) for the Papa-Terra field.
The project implies the use of innovative technologies such as the flexible Integrated Production Bundle (IPB) developed by Technip-Coflexip.