In addition to the core financial, order and manufacturing management capabilities of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, the BlueCherry implementation at Lucchese will also include integrated product lifecycle management (PLM) and warehouse management system (WMS) software modules.
What does IPLM stand for?
IPLM stands for Integrated Product Lifecycle Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Intellectual Property Law Institute
- Internet Private Line Interface
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company (joint venture between ICICI Bank and Prudential, Inc.)
- Instrumented Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Intellectual Property Law Journal
- Internet Pour Les Journalistes (French: Internet for Journalists)
- Independent Political Labour League (New Zealand)
- Indo Pacific Languages and Literatures
- International Private Leased Lines (telecommunications)
- Internet Protocol Local Loop (telecommunications)
- Internet Pathology Laboratory for Medical Education (University of Utah Health Sciences Center)
- Interrogating Public Land Mobile Network (mobile telephony)
- Idaho Preparedness Learning Management System (Idaho State University)
- Intelligent Physical-Layer Management Solution (Rit Technologies)
- Idaho Plato Learning Network
- India Precision Lightning Network (lightning detection; also seen as INPLN)
- Internetowa Partia Ludzi Normalnych (Polish: Internet Party of Normal People)
- Intra-Pelvic Lymph Node (oncology)
- Iola Phone Line Network
- I Prywatne Liceum Ogolnoksztalcace (Polish: First Private Secondary School; Poland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The report reveals that Best-in-Class apparel and footwear companies are 54 percent more likely than Industry Average to have an integrated Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) implementation in place.
It did not allow the ultra-fast optimisation necessary to compress development time and overall time-to-market and can by no means yield the same overall efficiency of an integrated Product LifeCycle Management (PLM) solution.