Building on this Success As a result of these and other early successes, Raytheon is now integrating a suite of Six Sigma tools into a structured methodology and incorporating them within the Integrated Product Development System (IPDS).
What does IPD stand for?
IPD stands for Integrated Product Development
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPD
We have 247 other meanings of IPD in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Professional Development
- Institute of Peace and Democracy (various locations)
- Institute of Personnel and Development
- Institute of Policy Development (Singapore)
- Institutional Participation Division (US Department of Education)
- Instituto Peruano del Deporte (Spanish: Peruvian Institute of Sport; Peru)
- Instruction and Professional Development (various organizations)
- Instructional Program Developer/Development
- Integral Protective Device
- Integrated Passive Device (electronics)
- Integrated Project Delivery
- Intel Product Dealer
- Intellectual Property Department
- Intellectual Property Development, Inc. (Bay Harbor Islands, FL)
- Intelligent Power Device
- Intelligent Printer Data
- Intelligent Product Data
- Intentional Packet Dropping
- Interactive Pen Display (computer equipment)
- Interactive Phase Distortion (modulation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With a fully integrated product development infrastructure, XOMA's product development capabilities extend from preclinical sciences to product launch.
com) exemplifies its commitment to world-class integrated product development software solutions through its implementations at many major global and domestic companies.
By using the Capability Maturity Model process, the Integrated Product Development System, and adding new functions, it met nearly 5000 system needs and 8500 software requirements on schedule and on budget.
BAE Systems has committed to the CMMI Integrated Product Development process by transitioning more than $1.
Shanley implemented integrated product development teams employing concurrent engineering in order to expedite the transition of new products from design into manufacturing.
Led by MTS experts and featuring leading-edge application examples, the seminars will help attendees better understand how advanced MTS software solutions and consulting services can help improve test processes by establishing a more integrated product development environment.
With ProductCenter all forms of product information -- not just your CAD files -- are centralized, linked, and controlled in truly integrated product development environment that encourages collaboration and cost effective information reuse," states Jay Pappas, ProductCenter product manager.