The integrated procurement system will feature rules and procedures that will enforce the lifecycle management of containers of chemicals and substances, from purchase to disposal and all points in between.
What does IPS stand for?
IPS stands for Integrated Procurement System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IPS
We have 861 other meanings of IPS in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Personnel Support
- Integrated Personnel System
- Integrated Photonic Subsystems
- Integrated Planning System (Space Shuttle)
- Integrated Plant System
- Integrated Power Strake (boats; Minneapolis, MN)
- Integrated Power System (electric drive propulsion)
- Integrated Premises Services (Australia)
- Integrated Prenatal Screening
- Integrated Process Control
- Integrated Production Systems, Inc. (Grand Prairie, TX)
- Integrated Program Study
- Integrated Program Summary
- Integrated Program System
- Integrated Project Schedule
- Integrated Projector System
- Integrated Promotional Services
- Integrated Propulsion System
- Integrated Protection System
- Integrated Provisioning System
Samples in periodicals archive:
With more timely data, Sodexho USA will act swiftly on marketing opportunities, and analyze results of promotions quickly," stated Bob Schafer, Sodexho USA's Senior Director of Integrated Procurement Systems.
Instill acquires product information from different sources with disparate product codes and then transforms the raw data into actionable information," said Bob Schafer, senior director of integrated procurement systems at Sodexho.