About NARBHA Northern Arizona Regional Behavioral Health Authority (NARBHA) is a non-profit managed care organization advancing integrated primary care and behavioral health services in Mohave, Yavapai, Coconino, Navajo and Apache Counties for people with behavioral health disorders.
What does IPC stand for?
IPC stands for Integrated Primary Care
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPC
We have 600 other meanings of IPC in our Acronym Attic
- Instrument Proficiency Check
- Instrumentation Process Control (various locations)
- Insulated Power Cable
- Insulin-Producing Cell
- Insurance Professionals of Calgary (Canada)
- Integrated Paying and Collecting (System)
- Integrated Peripheral Controller
- Integrated Physics and Chemistry
- Integrated Pollution Control
- Integrated Power Cell
- Integrated Process Control
- Integrated Production Cell
- Integrated Program for Commodities (UN)
- Intellectual Property Committee
- Intellectual Property Constituency
- Intellectual Property Core (computing)
- Intellectual Property Creators
- Intelligence Producers Council
- Intelligent Pervasive Computing (Conference)
- Intelligent Power Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
As the leading provider of recovery-focused mental health care, family services, and integrated primary care, their services address the unique needs of individuals with a holistic approach to recovery and overall wellness.
Nonetheless, it recommended that the two agencies develop joint projects to enhance public health, evaluate existing projects, and develop new initiatives involving integrated primary care and public health.
Three empirically based interventions that have been effective in managing symptoms of PTSD are summarized and then integrated into the established BHC model as suggested treatments for managing PTSD symptoms in an integrated primary care setting.
As part of these initial efforts to raise awareness, it is important to publicize integrated primary care and mental/behavioral healthcare models and share lessons learned, especially since more attention has been devoted to how to integrate behavioral healthcare into physical healthcare settings.
The WHO- initiated Integrated Management of Adolescent and Adult Illness (IMAI), Integrated Management of Childhood Illness (IMCI), Integrated Management of Pregnancy and Childbirth (IMPAC) (20) are such an integrated primary care approach that emphasises building clinical teams that are able to deliver HIV prevention, care and treatment, along with basic primary care.
EDWINA Hart yesterday also agreed Welsh Assembly Government funding for a new integrated primary care centre in Rhyl.
Essentially, Labor's plan promises to resource a new model of Integrated Primary Care, which will promote wellness and better care in the community.