Wald, professor and head of the Centre for Environmental and Preventive Medicine at Wolfson Institute of Preventive Medicine, London, and lead researcher on the Serum, Urine, and Ultrasound Screening Study (SURUSS), which investigated integrated prenatal screening for Down syndrome.
What does IPS stand for?
IPS stands for Integrated Prenatal Screening
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPS
We have 861 other meanings of IPS in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Payment Systems, Inc.
- Integrated People Solutions (employment agency)
- Integrated Personnel Support
- Integrated Personnel System
- Integrated Photonic Subsystems
- Integrated Planning System (Space Shuttle)
- Integrated Plant System
- Integrated Power Strake (boats; Minneapolis, MN)
- Integrated Power System (electric drive propulsion)
- Integrated Premises Services (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Integrated prenatal screening is performed in the first trimester between 11 and 14 weeks of pregnancy.