6 million annual notice of award for the Integrated Preclinical/Clinical AIDS Vaccine Development (IPCAVD) Grant supporting GeoVax's HIV/AIDS vaccine program.
What does IPCAVD stand for?
IPCAVD stands for Integrated Preclinical/Clinical AIDS Vaccine Development (National Institutes of Health program)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Industrial Power Consumers Association of Alberta
- Interdepartmental Program in Classical Art and Archaeology (University of Michigan)
- International Pharmaceutical Congress Advisory Association (Basel, Switzerland)
- International Policy Council on Agriculture Food and Trade
- IP (Internet Protocol) Connectivity Access Network
- Independent Property Codes Adjudication Scheme (real estate; UK)
- Institute of Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (Beijing, China)
- Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (Beijing, China)
- International Project on Communication Aids for the Speech Impaired
- Information Processing in Cells and Tissues
- Illinois Pollution Control Board (environmental regulations; est. 1970)
- Indigenous Peoples Council on Biocolonialism
- Interface Printed Circuit Board
- International Police Coordination Board
- International Press Centre Biodiversity Research (EU)
- International Press Cutting Bureau (est. 1920; UK)
- International Progressive Cat Breeders Alliance
- Irish Polish Cultural and Business Association
- Invasive Plant Council of British Columbia (Canada)
- Incorrect Product Code Codeword
Samples in periodicals archive:
Atlanta, GA) announced receipt of an estimated $15,000,000 Integrated Preclinical/Clinical AIDS Vaccine Development (IPCAVD) Grant to support its HIV/AIDS vaccine program.
The work identifying the adjuvant activity of GM-CSF is supported by an NIH funded Integrated Preclinical/Clinical AIDS Vaccine Development program.