P&WC) has marked a major milestone in the development program of its new PW307A Integrated Power Plant System (IPPS) selected by Dassault Aviation for the Falcon 7X long-range corporate jet, with the shipment of the first complete shipset.
What does IPPS stand for?
IPPS stands for Integrated Power Plant System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IPPS
We have 34 other meanings of IPPS in our Acronym Attic
- Izin Penguasaan Perangkat Radio Amatir (Indonesian: Licensed Amateur Radio Control Device)
- International Product Placement Research Council
- Integrated Processing Produces Robust Understanding
- Industrial Pollution Projection System
- Inpatient Prospective Payment System (medical payments)
- Instantaneous Personnel Protection System
- Institute for Public Policy Studies
- Instrument Power Protection System (Precision Power International, Inc.; Mission Viejo, CA)
- Integrated Personnel and Payroll System
- Integrated Power and Propulsion System
- Integrated Printing/Publishing System
- Integrated Procurement and Payment System
- International Parallel Processing Symposium
- International Pelvic Pain Society
- International Planned Parenthood Federation (est. 1952)
- International Plant Propagators Society
- Involved Parents, Productive Students (mentoring program)
- Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (US Army)
- Integrated Personnel and Pay Solution-Navy (US Navy)
- Independent Power Producers Society of Alberta
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PW307A engine is part of the P&WC Integrated Power Plant System (IPPS) selected by Dassault Aviation to power the Falcon 7X business aircraft.