As Vice President, Corporate Strategy, Deborah Affonsa will lead the utility's strategic planning and integrated planning process teams.
What does IPP stand for?
IPP stands for Integrated Planning Process
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IPP
We have 315 other meanings of IPP in our Acronym Attic
- Installation-Provided Property (NASA)
- Institute for Physical Problems
- Institute for Public Policy
- Institute of Particle Physics
- Institute of Payroll Professionals (UK)
- Institute of Plasma Physics
- Institute of Professional Psychologists (Sri Lanka)
- Institute Panos Paris
- Instituto Politecnico do Porto (Galician: Polytechnic Institute of Porto; Porto, Portugal)
- Integrated Performance Primitives
- Integrated Plotting Package (environment)
- Integrated Product Policy (EU)
- Integrated Program Plan
- Integrated Project Planning
- Intellectual Property Portfolio
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Intensive Probation Program (juvenile court)
- Inter-Media Priority Pollutant
- Inter-Pulse Period
- Interactive Personnel Payroll
Samples in periodicals archive:
We learned about the experiential building paradigm at the University of Utah; a very integrated planning process for math space at California State University, Northridge; a new art center at the University of Chicago which was designed to challenge thinking on traditional performance pairs; the creation of commons space in a community college library and its integration into future master planning; and the green revitalization of the University of Virginia's student union center.
Consistent with the economic diversification goal of the development strategy that UAE seeks to achieve, the aim of the technical cooperation programme pursued under the signed CPF is to contribute - through an integrated planning process - to the sustainable, rationalised and efficient social and economic development of the country.
To enhance the integrated planning process, COCOMs and ASCCs must ask that a LOGCAP contractor planning cell be incorporated into their theater planning cell.
Only through this integrated planning process can an effective and useful budget be developed.
It brings business leaders and innovators from the industry together to provide insight into the integrated planning process.
This includes integrating cross-functional teams to provide both a volume- and value-based perspective of business outlook, as well as integrating global financial data with the underlying demand and supply content, ultimately making for a more successful integrated planning process.
Know how to manage a planning PROCESS Facilitate an integrated planning process and manage change.