The library also is application programming interface (API) compatible with the Intel Integrated Performance Primitives, simplifying software development through use of a common interface.
What does IPP stand for?
IPP stands for Integrated Performance Primitives
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IPP
We have 315 other meanings of IPP in our Acronym Attic
- Installation Protection Program
- Installation-Provided Property (NASA)
- Institute for Physical Problems
- Institute for Public Policy
- Institute of Particle Physics
- Institute of Payroll Professionals (UK)
- Institute of Plasma Physics
- Institute of Professional Psychologists (Sri Lanka)
- Institute Panos Paris
- Instituto Politecnico do Porto (Galician: Polytechnic Institute of Porto; Porto, Portugal)
- Integrated Planning Process
- Integrated Plotting Package (environment)
- Integrated Product Policy (EU)
- Integrated Program Plan
- Integrated Project Planning
- Intellectual Property Portfolio
- Intellectual Property Protection
- Intensive Probation Program (juvenile court)
- Inter-Media Priority Pollutant
- Inter-Pulse Period
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ad linked to Intel's own web pages selling Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives (IPP) that are in direct competition with Pegasus Imaging's PICTools(TM) image compression and decompression libraries.
IBM workstations built on the Intel(r) Xeon(r) processor family and the Intel(r) Integrated Performance Primitives help enable high performance and affordable solutions which play a key role in accelerating time to quality decisions across geographies and enterprises.
The update also incorporates enhancements to the Intel Fortran and C++ compilers, Intel[R] Math Kernel Library and Intel[R] Integrated Performance Primitives.
Intel plans to provide industry leading development tools support for Apple later this year, including the Intel C/C++ Compiler for Apple, Intel Fortran Compiler for Apple, Intel Math Kernel Libraries for Apple and Intel Integrated Performance Primitives for Apple.
com Chip maker Intel Corp has introduced an updated version of its Intel Integrated Performance Primitives (IPP) software library.
Framewave is also application programming interface (API) compatible with the Intel Integrated Performance Primitives, simplifying the software development experience through the use of a common interface.
Macromedia also plans to optimize the Macromedia Flash(TM) Player for the Intel XScale microarchitecture utilizing the Intel Integrated Performance Primitives (IPP).