The card, called AS/400e Integrated Netfinity Server, relies on the AS/400's storage, power and scheduling resources, boosting its reliability, IBM claims.
What does INS stand for?
INS stands for Integrated Netfinity Server
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of INS
We have 170 other meanings of INS in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of National Strategy
- Institute of Nature Study (Japan)
- Institute of Naval Studies
- Institute of Nuclear Studies (Japan)
- Instituto Nacional de Seguros (Costa Rica's insurance institution)
- Institutul National de Statistica (Romania)
- Integrated Navigation Set
- Integrated Network Solutions
- Integrated Network System
- Integrated Nitrogen System
- Intelligent Network Systems
- Intelligent Notification Services (IBM)
- Internal Navigation System (US Navy; US DoD)
- International Network Services (company)
- International Network Solutions, Inc.
- International Neuropsychological Society
- International News Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Integrated Netfinity Server, featuring a 700 MHz Intel Pentium III, that plugs into AS/400 , allowing customers to combine AS/400 applications with Windows NT Server and Windows 2000 Server applications on a single server.
In addition, Citrix Systems has certified its MetaFrame software to run on the Integrated Netfinity Server.