The individual who struck the two (Canadian Armed Forces) members with his car is known to federal authorities, including the Integrated National Security Enforcement Team," said a statement from Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper's office.
What does INSET stand for?
INSET stands for Integrated National Security Enforcement Team (Royal Canadian Mounted Police)
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of INSET
We have 2 other meanings of INSET in our Acronym Attic
- Institut National de la Statistique et des Études Économiques
- Institut de Hautes Etudes Economiques et Commerciales (French: Institute of Economic Studies)
- International Society for Ethics and Information Technology
- Elderly National Institute
- Institute for National Security Education and Research (University of Washington)
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (French Institute of Health and Medical Research)
- Incremental Software Evolution for Real-Time Applications
- Immigration and Naturalization Service Easy Research & Transmittal System
- In-Service Education and Training
- Institut National Supérieur de l'Enseignement Technique (Yamoussoukro, Ivory Coast)
- Interfacial and Nanoscale Science Facility (US Department of Energy)
- Iran National Science Foundation
- Irish Network San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- International Network on Soil Fertility and Fertilizer Evaluation for Rice
- Implementing NetScreen Security Gateways (training course)
- Information Network Service Group (Mitsubishi Electric)
- Interim Network Steering Group (US EPA)
- International Naval Studies Group
- International Nickel Study Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
The woman, Trina Kennedy, worked for Passport Canada and had been assigned to an Integrated National Security Enforcement Team (INSET) that was tasked with monitoring the suspect, Arian Azarbar, an Iranian-born Canadian living in Montreal.
The case is being investigated by the Integrated National Security Enforcement Team, comprising officers from the RCMP, the Montreal police, the Quebec provincial police and the Canadian Security Intelligence Service.