OTC Bulletin Board: PLNS) develops and manufactures integrated multi-service access platforms for the telecommunications industry.
What does IMAP stand for?
IMAP stands for Integrated Multi-service Access Platform
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IMAP
We have 54 other meanings of IMAP in our Acronym Attic
- Information Mission Area Plan
- Innovative Medical Acquisition Program (US Army)
- Installation Management Accounting Project (US Army)
- Installation Management Action Plan
- Instant Messaging Access Protocol (computing)
- Institute on Medicine as a Profession (est. 2003)
- Integrated Materiel Automation Program (Army National Guard)
- Integrated Memory Array Processor (NEC SIMD Processor)
- Integrated Midwives Association of the Philippines, Inc.
- Integrated Modernization Analytical Approach
- Integrating Mathematics and Pedagogy (San Diego State University)
- Interactive Mail Access Protocol (common, but incorrect)
- Internal Model Application Process (various companies)
- International Management Accounting Practice Statement
- International Meeting on Aesthetic Phlebology
- International Network of M&A Partners
- Internet Message Access Protocol
- Internet Minimum Advertised Price
- Unité d'Ingénierie des Matériaux et des Procédés
- Internet Messaging Access Protocol 4 (Netscape)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With Teknovus and Allied Telesyn's iMAP integrated Multi-service Access Platform, we provide ILECs the ability to offer ultra-high quality services, including copper-grade VoIP, advanced video services, and QoS-aware data services to their subscribers," says Philip Yim, Executive VP of Global Marketing & Product Development for Allied Telesyn.
OTC Bulletin Board: PLNS) is a developer of integrated multi-service access platforms for the telecommunications industry.
Alacrity develops integrated circuit chips and modules for server I/O, conferencing, convergent PBXs, and integrated access devices (IADs) and integrated multi-service access platforms (IMAPs) that enable integration of voice, video, and data over xDSL, cable, or high-speed wireless links.
OTCBB: PLNS), a leading provider of integrated multi-service access platforms for the telecommunications industry; --Lucent Technologies Microelectronics Group (NYSE: LU), a leading provider of advanced service delivery semiconductors; --Sun Microsystems, Inc.