Incorporation of fish feed and growth of blue mussels (Mytilus edulis) in close proximity to salmon (Salmo salar) aquaculture: implications for integrated multi-trophic aquaculture in Norwegian coastal waters.
What does IMTA stand for?
IMTA stands for Integrated Multi-Trophic Aquaculture
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IMTA
We have 32 other meanings of IMTA in our Acronym Attic
- International Mobile Telecommunications - Multi-Carrier
- International Mobile Telecommunications - Single Carrier
- International Mobile Telecommunications - Time Code
- International Mobile Telecommunications 2000
- Idaho Music Teachers Association
- Illinois Municipal Treasurers Association
- Indiana Motor Truck Association
- Indiana Music Teachers Association
- Institute for Medical Technology Assessment
- Instituto Mexicano de Tecnología del Agua (Mexico)
- Integrative Manual Therapy Association
- Intermediate Message Transfer Agent
- International Maitland Teachers Association
- International Management Teachers Academy
- International Map Trade Association
- International Map Traders Association
- International Marine Transit Association
- International Maritime Transport Academy
- International Meat Trade Association (UK)
- International Medical Technology Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Feeding activity of mussels (Mytilus edulis) held in the field at an integrated multi-trophic aquaculture (IMTA) site (Salmo salar) and exposed to fish food in the laboratory.
Integrated multi-trophic aquaculture (IMTA) in marine temperate waters.