This is done through the Capability Set Integrated Master Schedule, or IMS, for production and deployment.
What does IMS stand for?
IMS stands for Integrated Master Schedule (US DoD systems acquisition)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IMS
We have 659 other meanings of IMS in our Acronym Attic
- Institutional Management Support (NASA)
- Institutional Management System
- Instituto Moreira Salles (Brazilian institute; est. 1991)
- Instructional Management System
- Instructional Materials Service (curriculum development center for agricultural, trade, and industrial education)
- Instrumentation and Measurement Society (IEEE)
- Insurance Management Solutions (various locations)
- Integrated Management System
- Integrated Maritime Surveillance
- Integrated Marketing Services
- Integrated Measurement System
- Integrated Media Solutions (various locations)
- Integrated Medical Systems, Inc. (Birmingham, AL)
- Integrated Memory Subsystem
- Integrated Messaging Service
- Integrated Milestone Schedule
- Integrated Military Systems
- Integrated Modeling System (engineering)
- Integrated Motor Assist (Honda)
- Intelligence Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The integrated master schedule (IMS) could become the most comprehensive, forward-looking, and predictive program management teams.
2) GAO's review of 6 ERPs found that none of the programs had developed a fully integrated master schedule, a best practice and tool in the management of business-system development that is crucial to estimating the overall schedule and cost of a program.
New features include an Integrated Master Schedule Builder with several automated schedule building features, an enhanced user interface, support for Mac OS X clients and updates to the gradebook tools that allow teachers to drag-and-drop student photos into online seating charts.
CPI, and never, ever with out v showing me the actual integrated master schedule (IMS).
Recommendation: To facilitate implementation of the acquisition approach resulting from the review, the Secretary of Defense should direct the Secretary of the Navy to ensure that the NGEN integrated master schedule substantially reflects the key schedule estimating practices.
New features include an Integrated Master Schedule Builder with several automated schedule building features, an enhanced user interface, support for Mac OS X clients and updates to the gradebook tools that allow teachers to drag-an-drop student photos into online seating charts.
With an emphasis on detailed scheduling and integrated cost management, Artemis Program Performance Management incorporates single and master schedule management capabilities, supporting Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and Integrated Master Plan (IMP) requirements.