Researchers with the full DiscoveryGate platform can access 17 databases including the Beilstein and Gmelin databases, Symyx Available Chemicals Directory, Symyx Drug Data Report, Symyx Toxicity Database and authoritative reference works on synthetic methodology such as ChemInform Reaction Library, Symyx Solid-Phase Organic Reactions, Symyx Reference Library of Synthetic Methodology, Derwent Journal of Synthetic Methods, ORGSYN and Integrated Major Reference Works.
What does IMRW stand for?
IMRW stands for Integrated Major Reference Works (Germany)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- infant mortality rate total
- Institute of Management Research & Technology (India)
- Integrated Market Response Template
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (medical/cancer treatment)
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy
- Interagency Management Review Team
- I Am, Are You?
- Industrial Metrology Research Unit (UK)
- Institute of Microbiology, Rutgers University (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Investment Management Research Unit (est. 2005; UK)
- Center for Intelligent Maintenance Systems (University of Wisconsin at Milwaukee)
- Fraunhofer Institut für Mikroelektronische Schaltungen und Systeme
- I Am Sorry
- I Must Say
- Ice Mapping System
- Ice Mountain Splash (amusement park ride)
- Identity Management System
- If Memory Serves
- If Modified Since (Squid)
- Illustration Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
All reactions have the full experimental text supplying crucial process details, and are indexed with InfoChem ClassCodes, allowing seamless retrieval of similar reactions from all MDL databases and Integrated Major Reference Works.