To meet this direction and to ensure configuration management, accountability for mission equipment, and visibility to the fleet mission capability, the Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS) and the Reliability and Maintainability Information System (REMIS) were designated as the information management systems.
What does IMDS stand for?
IMDS stands for Integrated Maintenance Data System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of IMDS
We have 49 other meanings of IMDS in our Acronym Attic
- Instructional Media Design Report
- International Miniature Donkey Registry (est. 1992; Cripple Creek, CO)
- Item Management Data Reply
- Indian Medical Devices Regulatory Authority
- Import Medical Device Registration Certificate (China Food & Drug Administration)
- International Medical Device Regulators Forum
- Image Data Stream (Format)
- Imaging Diagnostic Systems, Inc. (Florida)
- Industrial Management and Data Systems (journal)
- Innovative Medical Device Solutions
- Integrated Maintenance Delivery System
- Integrated Mechanical Diagnostics System (BF Goodrich NAVAIR Army military helicopters)
- International Material Data System (automotive)
- Intrusion Misuse Detection System
- International Mosaic Down Syndrome Association
- Intelligence Materiel Development & Support Office
- Image and Multidimensional Digital Signal Processing
- Integrated Maintenance Data System Program Office
- Incident Management Decision Support System
- Illegal Migrants Determination by Tribunals Act (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the near future, the WLAN solution will provide secure wireless access to technical manuals, online repair information and logistics data - all part of the Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS).
The 781 data is input by maintenance into Integrated Maintenance Data System (IMDS) for CAF aircraft or G081 (Core Automated Maintenance System for Mobility) for MAF aircraft and automatically sent by both systems to the Reliability and Maintainability Information System (REMIS) at intervals based on the criticality of the data fields.
The Integrated Maintenance Data System demonstration project proves that the Department of Defense and commercial airline communities have similar technology needs," said Earl Van Inwegen, Air Force Business Unit Director, TRW Data Technologies Division.