On Monday, Ketbi said the UAE signed a AED 722m ($196m) contract with US firm General Atomics for the purchase of Predator drones with their complete integrated logistic support systems.
What does ILS stand for?
ILS stands for Integrated Logistic Support (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ILS
We have 295 other meanings of ILS in our Acronym Attic
- Instrument Line Shape
- Instrumentenlandesystem (German: Instrument Landing System; aviation)
- Insurance Linked Securities (derivative securities linked to insurance contracts)
- Integrated Landing System
- Integrated Learning Solution (software)
- Integrated Learning System
- Integrated Library System (National Library of Medicine, NLM)
- Integrated Listening System
- Integrated Local Services
- Integrated Logic Simulator
- Integrated Long-term Strategy
- Intelligent Library System (Lockheed)
- InterActive Legal Suite (legal market software)
- Interlaminar Shear Strength (composit materials)
- Intermediate Lateral Support (engineering)
- Intermediate Level School (USMC)
- Intermediate Life Support (EMS)
- International Labour Standards
- International Language Support
- International Laser Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ketabi while referring reporters on the second day of Middle East's biggest defence show, stated that the deals include a US$ 196-million contract signed with US firm General Atomics for Predator drones with complete integrated logistic support systems.
To help you use that warranty on equipment needing repair, the CHS-3 integrated logistic support (ILS) program has established regional support centers, remote CHS repair centers, a 24-hour hotline and web-based access for status checks of repairs.
Army's truck, the FMTV is well on its way to becoming the largest modern fleet of medium tactical trucks in the world and global customers can expect a full package of integrated logistic support from a robust support infrastructure for years to come.
BVR Systems said the programmes call for the provision of integrated logistic support services for a period of three years for training systems previously provided by BVR.
The following is a breakdown of the Integrated Logistic Support (ILS) elements provided in support of each mission: Supply Support 1.
There are self-evident limits to this process, but it seems likely that further rationalisation will occur as integrated logistic support arrangements are put in place.
The competencies acquired through this acquisition would include Test / Integration Engineering, Avionic System Engineering, Integrated Logistic Support, Process Engineering or Tech Translations and Technical Publications among others.