It includes the 'Centre for Advanced Photonics and Electronics' and the 'Cambridge Integrated Knowledge Centre for Advanced Manufacturing Technologies for Photonics and Electronics'.
What does IKC stand for?
IKC stands for Integrated Knowledge Centre (knowledge transfer collaboration)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IKC
We have 29 other meanings of IKC in our Acronym Attic
- Inhibitor of Kappa Light Polypeptide Gene Enhancer in B Cells, Kinase Of, Alpha
- Inhibitor of Kappa Light Polypeptide Gene Enhancer in B Cells, Kinase Of, Gamma
- Irving K Barber Learning Centre
- Institut Kemahiran Belia Negara
- Information Knowledge Based Systems (expert systems)
- Intelligent Knowledge Based System
- Irving K Barber School of Arts and Sciences (Kelowna, BC, Canada)
- Imperial Klingon Cruiser (Star Trek)
- In-Kind Contribution
- Indiana Karst Conservancy (cave preservation)
- International Kennel Club
- International Kinesiology College (Australia)
- Irish Kennel Club (Dublin, Ireland)
- International Karate Connection Association
- Iron Kingdoms Character Guide (Hasbro, Inc; video game guide)
- Integrated Knowledge and Campus Management Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- Iran Khodro Company
- Indoor Kart Centre Roosendaal (Netherlands)
- International Kidney Cancer Working Group
- In Kind Donation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The structured surface facility will take forward the work of the OpTIC's existing Integrated Knowledge Centre - an pounds 8m project to set up a world-class centre of expertise in ultra precision and structured surfaces.
The course is being launched by the Integrated Knowledge Centre in Ultra-Precision and Structure Surfaces (UPSS IKC) which is based at OpTIC.