For a dash of levity, Marlene Martineau of New Dawn Technologies will host a game show on the role of courts in integrated justice projects.
What does IJP stand for?
IJP stands for Integrated Justice Project (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IJP
We have 41 other meanings of IJP in our Acronym Attic
- Irish Journal of Occupational Therapy
- Initial Joint Operational Test & Evaluation
- International Journal of Victimology (In French: Journal International de Victimologie)
- International Journal of Volunteer Administration
- Internet Journal of Ophthalmology and Visual Science
- Idiojunctional Pacemaker
- Immigrant Justice Project
- Indian Journal of Pharmacology (Indian Pharmacological Society)
- Ink Jet Printer (US Postal Service)
- Ink Jet Printing
- Intensive Japanese Program (International University of Japan)
- Internal Job Posting
- International Journal of Parapsychology
- International Journalists' Programmes
- Indian Journal of Public Administration (quarterly publication)
- International Jelly and Preserve Association
- International Journal of Psychoanalysis
- International Journal of Polymer Analysis and Characterization
- Iranian Jewish Public Affairs Committee
- Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics
Samples in periodicals archive:
The contract represents the first Motorola LiveScan implementation in Alabama as well as the first major award from SAICS to a technology vendor as part of the Integrated Justice project.
Sonic ESB allows Tarrant County to deliver the right information to the right person at the right time, and is a core part of the county's SOA strategy," said Mark O'Neal, Integrated Justice project manager for Tarrant County, Texas, one of the fastest growing urban counties in the United States.
Loverude also collaborated with other Illinois state and local agencies on integrated justice projects, including standards development.
today received final approval from the Ministry of the Solicitor General and Correctional Services of Province of Ontario, Canada for the Integrated Justice Project, the largest case management software implementation for a law enforcement agency.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 18, 2000 Intergraph Public Safety (IPS) (Nasdaq: INGR) has been selected by the Ontario Integrated Justice Project (IJP) to provide a computer aided dispatch (CAD) system.
The Broward County IJIS Project represents one of the largest and most ambitious integrated justice projects currently underway in the United States," said Paul Lazio, Unisys principal, Justice and Public Safety practice.