Verizon and NantWorks' first initiative will be to create an integrated information infrastructure, the Cancer Knowledge Action Network, to improve the treatment of cancer.
What does III stand for?
III stands for Integrated Information Infrastructure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of III
We have 349 other meanings of III in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Institute of Immunology
- Industry Institute Interaction (India)
- Informis Infinitas Inhumanitas (band)
- Innovative Interfaces Inc.
- Institute for Information Industry
- Institute of Infection and Immunity (Canada)
- Instituto Indigenista Interamericano (Inter-American Indian Institute)
- Insurance Information Institute
- Insurance Institute of India
- Integrated Imagery and Intelligence
- Intelligence Integrity Intensity
- Interactive Investor International
- Interfaculty Initiative in Information Studies (Japan)
- International Industries, Inc. (Washington, DC)
- International Information Infrastructure
- International Information Issues
- Interstate Identification Index
- Ispat Inland, Inc. (Indiana)
- Regiment (Graphical Representation/Military)
- Triremis (Latin: Triremes, epigraphy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I think that there is much more career potential and security in establishing a new department of "communication and learning" in which you (and perhaps some other colleagues from PR, marketing and training) would be internal performance consultants managing an integrated information infrastructure that reinforces your company's culture and improves its performance.
If this discipline is not in place, there can be no hope of creating an integrated health care system, or the integrated information infrastructure on which the integrated health care system will depend.
We chose Teradata because their solutions will allow us to build an integrated information infrastructure that empowers business intelligence use across the firm, reduces costs, improves our efficiency and enhances system performance," said Dennis Callahan, executive vice president and chief information officer of Guardian.
EIM solutions enable users -- from individuals, to tens of thousands of people -- to analyze and reliably share information across the enterprise; they provide integrated information infrastructures with a richer set of options than is available with existing Business Intelligence products.
Strand-Capitol President and CEO Maureen Shallcross said, "Tessitura will allow us to provide a wholly integrated information infrastructure and empower the organization to achieve aggressive goals throughout each season.
Combining these services with an integrated information infrastructure allows the health plan to manage members in real time, making it faster and easier to identify which healthcare services a member needs while facilitating quick and seamless referrals.
Precise, a member of the EMC E-Infostructure Developers Program, and Maryville Technologies, an EMC systems and software reseller, are combining their expertise to deliver integrated information infrastructure solutions to customers.