Oracle Identity Management 11g: delivers the first components of a fully integrated Identity Management suite and features deeper integration with other Oracle Fusion Middleware solutions, as well as new features such as Deployment Accelerators, Universal Federation Framework, and a modern unified user interface based on Oracle's Application Development Framework (ADF) Faces.
What does IIM stand for?
IIM stands for Integrated Identity Management (National Health Service; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIM
We have 98 other meanings of IIM in our Acronym Attic
- Information and Integration Management (US DoD)
- Information Interchange Model (IPTC)
- Installation Information Management
- Installation Infrastructure Modernization Division (Army G-6)
- Institut Integriti Malaysia (Malay: Integrity Institute of Malaysia)
- Institute of Information Management (various locations)
- Institute of Interim Management (UK)
- Institute of International Marketing (formerly Association of International Marketing; London, England, UK)
- Institution of Industrial Managers
- Instituto de Investigação Marinha (Portuguese: Institute of Marine Research)
- Integrated Infrastructure Management (software)
- Integrated Instant Messaging
- Integration in Manufacturing
- Intelligence Information Management (US DoD)
- intelligent information management
- Interactive Interface Module
- International Institute of Management (various locations)
- International Internet Monitoring (Argus der Presse, AG)
- If I May Ask
- Imaging and Information Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Net-Centric Checklist describes an information assurance strategy as: an integrated Identity Management, Permissions Management, and Digital Rights Management that ensures adequate confidentiality, availability, and integrity.
Provo, Utah-based Novell said Nsure Identity Manager would provide customers a low-cost system for integrated identity management that allows them to securely provide resources to internal and external users.
EDS will now be able to deliver the most comprehensive, open, and integrated Identity Management services on the market today.
The system is an integrated identity management infrastructure that collects and verifies fingerprint, iris, and facial biometric information.
ImageWare's Biometric Engine provides a strong foundation for developing comprehensive and integrated identity management solutions.
A10 Networks will allow us to provide our customers with intelligent and integrated identity management solutions that improve security and business efficiency, reduce complexity, and lower cost.
Prior to joining Integrien, Henning served as the manager of integrated identity management solutions at IBM, where he was responsible for directing all product management for IBM Tivoli's Security portfolio.