The acquisition of Emanuel Medical Center represents a significant step in expanding Tenet's integrated healthcare network in California's Central Valley region.
What does IHN stand for?
IHN stands for Integrated Healthcare Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHN
We have 29 other meanings of IHN in our Acronym Attic
- Interagency Hazard Mitigation Team (Oregon)
- International Health Market Trends
- Ionic Heavy Metal Test
- Illinois Hazardous Materials Transportation Regulations
- IH (International Harvester) Mississippi Valley Credit Union (Moline, IL)
- Iron Hose Metal Works (Bristol, NH)
- I Hate Newbies (chat slang)
- In His Name
- Infectious Hematopoietic Necrosis (Salmon disease)
- Integrated Habitat Network
- Interfaith Hospitality Network
- Interlink Headline News (Argentina)
- Ilioinguinal-Hypogastric Nerve Block
- I Have Never Been This Happy
- I Have No Clue
- Inner Harbor Navigation Canal (USACE)
- I Have No Clue What You Said
- I Have No Financial Interest in the Company
- Interfaith Hospitality Network of Greater Buffalo
- Interfaith Hospitality Network of Greater Kingsport (Kingsport, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently, ACL Laboratories receives orders from two integrated healthcare networks in the US: Aurora Health Care of Wisconsin and Advocate Health Care of Chicago.
Verispan's seventh annual rating identifies the nation's leading integrated healthcare networks (IHNs) based on performance and degree of integration.
About DR Systems DR Systems is the leading independent provider of enterprise imaging and information management systems for integrated healthcare networks, hospitals, and diagnostic imaging centers.
NEW ORLEANS -- Tenet's Louisiana Health System, a regional network of hospitals and other healthcare providers, has been named a Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Network by SMG Marketing Group.
The IHN Rating System uses data from the following SDI products: SDI Integrated Healthcare Network Profiling Solution SDI Hospital Market Profiling Solution SDI Medical Group Practice Profiling Solution SDI Diagnostic Imaging Center/Chain Profiling Solution SDI Freestanding Outpatient Surgery Center/Chain Profiling Solution SDI Home Health Agency/Chain Profiling Solution SDI Healthcare Market Index SDI's annual IHN survey, initiated in 1997, is another primary source for the ratings.
Nasdaq: MCHS), a leading provider of Business Management Services and Information Systems for integrated healthcare networks and physician delivery systems, announced that Robert E.
LUMEDX Corporation, a leading provider of fully integrated medical imaging and information systems, announced today that among those institutions honored in 2010 by four Best Hospital lists for their excellence in patient care, operations, and use of technology, a commanding number are LUMEDX clients: * 60% among the 100 Most Highly Integrated Healthcare Networks * 54% among U.