The Sutter Medical Network includes many of California's top-performing, highest quality physician organizations as measured annually by the Integrated Healthcare Association.
What does IHA stand for?
IHA stands for Integrated Healthcare Association (Walnut Creek, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHA
We have 151 other meanings of IHA in our Acronym Attic
- Improved Hybrid Algorithm
- Independence Hall Association (est. 1942; Philadelphia, PA)
- Independent Homeworkers Alliance
- Indian Housing Authorities
- Indirect Hemagglutination Antibody
- Indirect Hire Agreement
- Inline Hockey Association (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Institut Herzberg d'astrophysique
- Institute for Health & Aging (University of California, San Francisco)
- Institute for Healthcare Advancement (La Habra, CA)
- Integrated High Availability (trademark of Resilience Corp.)
- Interim Housing Allowance
- Interior Health Authority (Health Board of the interior section of British Columbia, Canada)
- International Hotel Association
- International Housewares Association
- International Huntington Association
- International Hydropower Association (UK)
- Internet Home Alliance
- Interstate Highway Act of 1956
- Iowa Hospital Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tom Williams, executive director of the Integrated Healthcare Association, spoke on quality performance measurement, pay for performance and efficiency measurements.
Source: Integrated Healthcare Association CAPTION(S): box Box: A Heavy Problem (see text) Source: Integrated Healthcare Association
Their own Integrated Healthcare Association, a collaborative of health-care plans and medical groups, distributes bonuses to practices that score well.
The Integrated Healthcare Association (IHA) is convening the Second National Bundled Payment Summit - a two-day conference of health care leaders in Washington, D.
President of AMA, NCQA, National Quality Forum, and Aetna Among Presenters at National Pay For Performance Summit Sponsored by Integrated Healthcare Association OAKLAND, Calif.
CAPTION(S): box Box: PAYING FOR PERFORMANCE SOURCE: Integrated Healthcare Association
McKesson's Episode Management Solution Provides Critical Technology Framework, Aetna First to Automate Integrated Healthcare Association Bundled Payment Program NEWTON, Mass.