Suber, Los Angeles Director, Health Solutions' Virtually integrated Health Management System (VIHMS) in Burbank, CA, noted, "The VIHMS Project is a clinical model and software program designed to aid in case management and coordinate elements of the healthcare system.
What does IHMS stand for?
IHMS stands for Integrated Health Management System (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHMS
We have 8 other meanings of IHMS in our Acronym Attic
- Inner Hepatocyte Mitochondrial Membrane (liver research)
- Institute of Hazardous Materials Management
- Institute of History of Medicine and Medical Research
- International Health Ministries Organization (Congo)
- Institute of Health Management, Pachod (est. 1986; India)
- International Hand Made Postcard Exhibition
- Isabelle Hunt Memorial Public Library (Pine, AZ)
- Institute for Hazards Mitigation Planning and Research (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Institute of Health Management Research (India)
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Seminary (Philippines)
- Intelligent Human-Machine Systems Laboratory (College of Engineering; Northeastern Univeristy; Boston, MA)
- International Hotel Management School (American Hospitality Academy)
- Internet Health Monitoring System (Malta Communications Authority)
- Iron Horse Middle School (San Ramon, CA)
- International Handgun Metallic Silhouette Association
- International Hotel Management School Breda (Bredna University of Applied Sciences; Netherlands)
- International Hispanic Music Study Group
- In Her Majesty's Secret Service (movie)
- Indian Handmade Sterling Silver (jewelry hallmark)
- Interagency Hazard Mitigation Team (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tazioli also served as vice president for Monsanto, leading the commercialization of their Virtually Integrated Health Management System (VIHMS).
Phase II of the program, which is now under way, involves introduction of administrative and clinical applications that will move the CF towards a fully integrated health management system.