QF-ARC will focus on pressing research challenges, including protecting Qatar's cyber infrastructure, water reuse and desalination, developing and deploying solar energy solutions, ensuring sustainable food supply, sustainable urbanisation, mobility and road safety, human capacity development, integrated health management systems, and supporting Arabic culture, arts, heritage, media and language.
What does IHMS stand for?
IHMS stands for Integrated Health Management System (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHMS
We have 8 other meanings of IHMS in our Acronym Attic
- Inner Hepatocyte Mitochondrial Membrane (liver research)
- Institute of Hazardous Materials Management
- Institute of History of Medicine and Medical Research
- International Health Ministries Organization (Congo)
- Institute of Health Management, Pachod (est. 1986; India)
- International Hand Made Postcard Exhibition
- Isabelle Hunt Memorial Public Library (Pine, AZ)
- Institute for Hazards Mitigation Planning and Research (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Institute of Health Management Research (India)
- Immaculate Heart of Mary Seminary (Philippines)
- Intelligent Human-Machine Systems Laboratory (College of Engineering; Northeastern Univeristy; Boston, MA)
- International Hotel Management School (American Hospitality Academy)
- Internet Health Monitoring System (Malta Communications Authority)
- Iron Horse Middle School (San Ramon, CA)
- International Handgun Metallic Silhouette Association
- International Hotel Management School Breda (Bredna University of Applied Sciences; Netherlands)
- International Hispanic Music Study Group
- In Her Majesty's Secret Service (movie)
- Indian Handmade Sterling Silver (jewelry hallmark)
- Interagency Hazard Mitigation Team (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Suber, Los Angeles Director, Health Solutions' Virtually integrated Health Management System (VIHMS) in Burbank, CA, noted, "The VIHMS Project is a clinical model and software program designed to aid in case management and coordinate elements of the healthcare system.
Tazioli also served as vice president for Monsanto, leading the commercialization of their Virtually Integrated Health Management System (VIHMS).
The combination will allow us to fulfill our mutual goal of creating the first fully integrated health management system more quickly.
Bernd is chief executive officer of Sentara Healthcare, an integrated health management system with net revenues of $1.