Attendees of the session included Jose Achache, co-chair of the Integrated Global Observing Strategy (IGOS) and director of Earth Observation Programs at the European Space agency; Professor Godwin Obasi, secretary-general of the World Meteorological Organization; and Dr.
What does IGOS stand for?
IGOS stands for Integrated Global Observing Strategy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IGOS
We have 3 other meanings of IGOS in our Acronym Attic
- Intercept Ground Optical Recorder
- International Grandmasters of the Roundtable
- Internet-Guided Offline Recreation
- Israeli Gathering of Roleplayers (Roleplaying convention hosted by the Israeli Roleplaying Society)
- International Group on Research Reactors
- Intercept Ground Optical Recorder Tracking Telescope
- Image Guided Orthopedic Surgery
- Individual, Group, Organizational, and Social (behavioral science)
- Indonesia, Go Open Source (national information technology system program; Indonesia)
- Instructional Goals and Objectives (learning)
- International Global Observation Strategy (climate)
- India Gospel Outreach and Social Action (non-denominational faith ministry; est. 1984)
- Industry/Government Open Systems Specification
- Integrated Global Ocean Services System
- Integrated Global Ocean Station System
- International Group on Soil Sampling
- Inspector General of Taxation (Australia)
- Indira Gandhi Open University
- I Go, You Go (gaming)
- I Gotta Pee
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two sides ''recognized the importance of a coordinated and integrated global observing strategy,'' according to the statement.
On Tuesday, he met with Yoji Furuhama, the National Space Development Agency of Japan's executive director for Earth observation systems, after which the two organizations released a joint statement recognizing ''the importance of a coordinated and integrated global observing strategy.