Prior to joining Konarka, he was Chief Executive Officer of Integrated Fuel Cell Technologies, a venture-backed company in Burlington, Massachusetts.
What does IFCT stand for?
IFCT stands for Integrated Fuel Cell Technologies (Massachusetts)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IFCT
We have 7 other meanings of IFCT in our Acronym Attic
- International Federation of Classification Societies
- International Federation of Computer Sciences
- International Financial Centre
- International Forum on Chemical Safety
- Intercollegiate Fencing Conference of Southern California
- Indiana Family College Savings Plan (tax-favored account)
- Individual Family Community Support Plan (Minnesota Department of Human Services)
- Independent Federation of Chinese Students and Scholars
- Institutional Fire Control System Trainer
- Industrial Finance Corporation of Thailand
- Interagency Forest Conservation Team (Maryland)
- Intergroupe Francophone de Cancérologie Thoracique (French: Lung Cancer Clinical Research)
- International Festival of Cinema and Technology (est. 2002)
- International Free Computing Task Force (UNIX development and support)
- Illiana Financial Credit Union (Naperville, IL)
- Infinity Federal Credit Union
- Integris Federal Credit Union (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Interface Control Unit
- International Federation of Catholic Universities
- Island Federal Credit Union (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to the announcement of Egerman as Chairman, the Council also announced the appointment of George Bell, president and chief executive officer of Upromise, as vice chair; Kija Kim, president of Harvard Design & Mapping, as secretary; and Jim Daniell, president of Integrated Fuel Cell Technologies, as treasurer.