Transmissions TMC's newly developed continuously variable transmission, Super CVT-i, has achieved both superior fuel efficiency and smooth acceleration due to its unsurpassed transmission efficiency, improved integrated engine control and reductions in both size and weight.
What does IEC stand for?
IEC stands for Integrated Engine Control
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IEC
We have 365 other meanings of IEC in our Acronym Attic
- Ingeniero En Electronica Y Comunicaciones (Mexico)
- Initial Emulsion Content (asphalt)
- Institut d'Estudis Catalans (Barcelona, Spain)
- Institute for Catalysis in Energy Processes (Northwestern University; Illinois)
- Institute for Economic Competitiveness (University of Central Florida)
- Institute of Employment Consultants (UK)
- Institutional Ethics Committee
- Instituto de Estudios Cubanos (Spanish: Institute of Cuban Studies)
- Instituto de Estudos da Criança (Portuguese: Institute of Child Studies)
- Integrated Electronic Control
- Integrated Exploitation Capability
- Integration and Evaluation Center
- Intelligence Evaluation Committee
- Interactive Evolutionary Computation
- Interamerican Ethanol Commission
- Interdisciplinary Early Childhood (Kentucky)
- Interexchange Carrier
- Interlayer Exchange Coupling
- International Economic Cooperation (China)
- International Editorial Council
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Goodrich Corporation has been selected to provide an integrated engine control system for the GE Honda HF120 engine, which will power the HondaJet and Spectrum "Freedom" business jets.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina, June 11 /PRNewswire/ -- Goodrich Corporation (NYSE: GR) has been selected to provide an integrated engine control system for the GE Honda HF120 engine, which will power the HondaJet and Spectrum "Freedom" business jets.