Hopwood, of Richard Heights, Flint, admitted assaulting Miss Riorden, and was placed on supervision for two years and sent on an integrated domestic violence course.
What does IDV stand for?
IDV stands for Integrated Domestic Violence (courts; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IDV
We have 25 other meanings of IDV in our Acronym Attic
- International Depleted Uranium Study Team
- Initiatiefgroep Duurzaam Uitgaand Toerisme (Dutch: Outbound Tourism Sustainability Initiative; The Netherlands)
- Intelligent Decision-Making for Urban Traffic Control
- In Deo Vivus (Latin: Living in God, epigraphy)
- Indemnité de Départ Volontaire (French: Voluntary Severance Pay)
- Independent Design Verification (engineering)
- Independent Domestic Violence (UK)
- Individuelle Datenverarbeitung
- Institut pour Deficients Visuels
- Institutions in Development (various schools)
- Interactive Data Visualization, Inc (Lexington, SC)
- International Distillers & Vintners (UK)
- Italia dei Valori (Italian political party)
- Illinois Domestic Violence Act (est. 1986)
- Independent Domestic Violence Advocates (UK)
- Indiana Department of Veterans Affairs (est. 1945)
- Independent Domestic Violence Advocacy Service
- Integrated Data/Voice Channel
- Integrated Domestic Violence Court (various locations)
- Iowa Democratic Veterans' Caucus (Des Moines, IA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The panelists discussed Drug Court, Alternative Treatment Court, Integrated Domestic Violence Court, Youth Court, which concentrates on 16 and 17-year-old offenders, and Mental Health Court.
Specialized domestic violence courts and integrated domestic violence court systems are two examples of innovative models in which social workers are hired to perform a variety of roles for the court, including assessment, case management, service linkage, program evaluation, and service monitoring (Epstein, 1999; Tsai, 2000).