SAN FRANCISCO, July 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) today announced the appointment of Steve Malnight as Vice President of Integrated Demand Side Management within the utility's Customer Care organization.
What does IDSM stand for?
IDSM stands for Integrated Demand Side Management (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IDSM
We have 17 other meanings of IDSM in our Acronym Attic
- Immunoreactive Delta Sleep-Inducing Peptide
- Intelligent Document Semantic Indexing System
- Institute for Development Studies, Jaipur (India)
- Insurance Database Services Ltd. (UK)
- Integrated Data Services Limited (est. 1988; Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation)
- Internet Digital Subscriber Line
- Internet Domain Services Limited (UK)
- ISDN (Integrated Services Digital Network) Digital Subscriber Line
- ISDN Digital Subscriber Line
- Indian Distinguished Service Medal
- Integrated Direct Support Maintenance
- Intermediate Direct Support Maintenance
- Internals and Data Structures Manual
- Intrusion Detection System Module
- Intrusion Detection System Services Module (Cisco)
- Independent Data and Safety Monitoring Board
- Integrated Development of Small and Medium Towns (WorldBank project in India)
- Integrated Development of Small and Medium Towns
- Indian Deep Space Network (Byalalu, Bangalore, India)
- Indirect Defense Switched Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Menlo Business Park project serves as an example of how collaboration among stakeholders and the use innovative services can deliver highly successful Integrated Demand Side Management technology.
Reynolds' goal was to select a leading business solution provider to deliver a fully integrated Demand Side Management solution and help the company achieve its long-term growth objectives.