Long known for producing some of the world's best performing small form factor desktop PC's, Shuttle wanted to improve its industry touted integrated cooling engine (I.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Integrated Cooling Engine
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICE
We have 783 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Child Exploitation unit (Canada)
- Integrated Circuit Engineering
- Integrated Clothing Ensemble (Canada)
- Integrated Command Environment (US Navy C4I program)
- Integrated Communications and Entertainment (New York, NY)
- Integrated Compliance Environment (formerly TIES)
- Integrated Component Environment (Java software)
- Integrated Computer Engineering
- Integrated Computer Environment
- Integrated Concurrent Engineering
- Integrated Cost Estimation
- Integrated Curriculum Environment
- Integrated Customer Evaluation
- Integrity, Commitment and Excellence
- Intellectual, Cultural and Educational
- Intelligence and Community Engagement (police training)
- Intelligence Center Europe
- Intelligence Community Engineering
- Intelligence Concept Extraction
- Intelligent Content Engine
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SN41G2 also makes use of Shuttle's patented Integrated Cooling Engine technology (ICE), which allows the efficient cooling of high speed processors, such as the AMD Athlon XP 2800+, without the fan noise associated with traditional high-end PCs.
2 inches (295 x 200 x 180 mm) -- a desktop footprint no bigger than an average shoebox, also make use of Shuttle's patented Integrated Cooling Engine technology (ICE), which allows the efficient cooling of high speed processors, such as the AMD Athlon 64 processor, without the fan noise associated with traditional high-end PCs.