Alopa has previously completed certification and integrations with the Convergys Integrated Communications Operations Management System (ICOMS) solution.
What does ICOMS stand for?
ICOMS stands for Integrated Communications Operations Management system
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ICOMS
We have 1 other meaning of ICOMS in our Acronym Attic
- International Council of Marine Industry Associations (est. 1967)
- International Conference on Multimedia, Internet, and Video Technologies
- International Census of Marine Microbes
- International Conference on Man-Machine Systems
- International Council On Monuments and Sites
- Iceland Ocean Meeting Point (US Navy)
- Intel Comparative Microprocessor Performance
- International Conference on Multiphoton Processes (Canada)
- International Council on Management of Population Programmes
- Improved Conventional Mine System
- International Conference on Myths and Symbols
- International Conference on Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (est. 1962)
- International Congress of Meat Science and Technology
- International Conference on Multimedia Technology and Digital Telecommunication Services
- Imagery Communications and Operations Node
- ImmunoConcentration (pregnancy and other immunoassay testing)
- Import Conditions (Australia)
- Independent Cattlemen of Nebraska
- Independent Control (Pearl Corporation)
- Indo-Chinese Outreach Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2001, Insight is expanding its use of Convergys' Integrated Communications Operations Management System (ICOMS) for billing and customer care support to offer broadband telephony to its customers through Insight's agreement with AT&T Broadband (NYSE:T).
Convergys' state-of-the-art, highly scaleable Integrated Communications Operations Management System (ICOMS) is in use today in certain AT&T Broadband markets and will be deployed for all of AT&T Broadband's residential phone customers this year.
LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 11, 1997--Telewest Communications plc, the second largest cable TV operator in the United Kingdom, and CBIS(R) a world leader in subscriber care and billing solutions, have signed a 5-year contract for CBIS's Integrated Communications Operations Management System (ICOMS).