As a result of lessons learned during combat operations in Afghanistan and Iraq (2001 to 2006), the imperative to build joint integrated command and control structures has highlighted doctrinal and technical air-ground integration issues.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for Integrated Command and Control
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- Insuffisance Cardiaque Congestive (French: congestive heart failure)
- insuficiencia cardíaca congestiva (Spanish: Congestive Heart Failure)
- Insurance and Consulting Capital (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Integrated Call Center
- Integrated Cancer Care (various locations)
- Integrated Chip Card
- Integrated Circuit Card (smart card)
- Integrated Circuit Chip
- Integrated Circuit Compiler
- Integrated Combative Concepts (martial arts)
- Integrated Communications Center
- Integrated Communications Controller
- Integrated Control Center
- Integration Competency Center
- Intel C Compiler (computing)
- Intelligence Control Center (US FEMA)
- Intelligence Coordination Center
- Intelligent Call Center
- Intelligent Communications Controller
- Intelligent Contact Centre (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each Battlefield Automated System (BAS) aids in planning, coordinating, and executing operations by providing access to and the passing of information from a horizontally integrated command and control network.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 7, 2002 Leading Provider of Integrated Command and Control (C2) Systems Supplying Core Capabilities for FCS C4ISR Solution Command System, Inc.