Contract award: Service contract for the support to activities related to the EU policy on integrated coastal management and maritime spatial planning.
What does ICM stand for?
ICM stands for Integrated Coastal Management
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ICM
We have 479 other meanings of ICM in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Commercial Management (UK)
- Institute of Configuration Management
- Institute of Credit Management (UK)
- Instituto Chac-Mool (Mexican school)
- Instituto Cultural Mexicano (Spanish: Mexican Cultural Institute)
- Instrument Communications Manager Interface
- Insurance Claims Management (various locations)
- Insurance Content Management (software)
- Integrated Change Management
- Integrated Cluster Monitor (AT&T)
- Integrated Collection Management (US DoD)
- Integrated Common Manual (National Council for Higher Education Loan Programs)
- Integrated Communications Management
- Integrated Company Manager
- Integrated Computer Management
- Integrated Crop Management
- Intel Configuration Manager
- Intelligence Collection Management
- Intelligence Community Management (US House of Representatives)
- Intelligence Correlation Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
The seminar was organised ahead of a vote on the Maritime Spatial Planning and Integrated Coastal Management Directive in the European Parliament on December 10.
However, the process of dumping coal in the sea has to comply and be consistent with the prescripts of the Integrated Coastal Management Act (IMC) and London Convention Protocol on Marine Environment Protection," the DEA said.
The Wadden Sea Protection and Management Scheme: Towards an integrated coastal management approach?
Diligent action is also needed to complete the legal measures required for integrated coastal management, within the framework of a comprehensive approach to sustainable development.
Other topics include the role of aquaculture in integrated coastal management, management principles for an ecosystem-based approach to implementation, and considerations for coastal managers.
37) Components of this project involved community-based management of the land-sea interface, community-based fisheries, integrated coastal management (ICM) and interventions to protect their water supplies.
FAO is currently analyzing available information and assisting affected countries in their reconstruction efforts in order to restore people's livelihoods within an integrated coastal management program.