What does INCLUSive stand for?
INCLUSive stands for Integrated Clustering, Upstream Sequence Retrieval (software suite)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Infantile Neuronal Ceroid Lipofuscinosis (degenerative illness)
- Insurance, Negligence and Compensation Law (New York State Bar Association)
- Improving No Child Left Behind (Act)
- International Narcotics Control and Law Enforcement
- International Clinical Epidemiology Network
- Intuitionistic Non-Commutative Linear Logic
- Including Overtime (shipping)
- Imprensa Nacional-Casa da Moeda (Portuguese: National Press-Mint)
- Incident Communications Center Manager (US National Wildfire Coordination Group)
- Intelligent Network Conceptual Model
- InfraGard Nations Capital Members Alliance (McLean, VA)
- International Network of Christian Martial Artists
- International Nursing Coalition for Mass Casualty Education
- Instituto Nacional de Ciencias Médicas y Nutrición Salvador Zubirán (Spanish: National Institute of Medical Sciences and Nutrition; México)
- Increment Number
- Infanteriecompagnie (Dutch)