The Scottsdale, Arizona-based market research firm, Integrated Circuit Engineering (ICE) estimates that there will be more than 7000 SoC designs initiated this year, including the above applications.
What does ICE stand for?
ICE stands for Integrated Circuit Engineering
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ICE
We have 783 other meanings of ICE in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Culinary Education (New York, NY)
- Institution of Civil Engineers
- Instituto Costarricense de Electricidad (Costa Rican Electricity Institution)
- Instituto de Ciencias del Espacio (Spanish)
- Instrument Control Electronics
- Instrumental Chamber Ensemble
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Integer Constant Expression (programming)
- Integrated Cab Electronics (Rockwell Automation, Inc.)
- Integrated Child Exploitation unit (Canada)
- Integrated Clothing Ensemble (Canada)
- Integrated Command Environment (US Navy C4I program)
- Integrated Communications and Entertainment (New York, NY)
- Integrated Compliance Environment (formerly TIES)
- Integrated Component Environment (Java software)
- Integrated Computer Engineering
- Integrated Computer Environment
- Integrated Concurrent Engineering
- Integrated Cooling Engine
- Integrated Cost Estimation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Travaglio has a 20 year career in hardware and custom integrated circuit engineering, consulting and management.
By the end of the year, the Chandler facility will be expanded to 16,000 square feet and up to 20 new power integrated circuit engineering positions will be added.
24: Integrated Circuit Engineering Certificate Program Thurs.
The new development center, Danube Integrated Circuit Engineering GmbH & Co.
According to Integrated Circuit Engineering (ICE) Corp.
The market for analog bipolar ICs is growing at a cumulative annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10 percent, according to Integrated Circuit Engineering Corporation, a Scottsdale, Ariz.
In 1995, NEC ranked as the second largest semiconductor manufacturer in the world with over US $12 billion in total semiconductor sales, and ranked as the third largest embedded microprocessor manufacturer in the world, according to industry analysts, Integrated Circuit Engineering Corporation ("ICE").