The filter also consumes less power and can be easily incorporated into existing integrated circuit chips at almost no cost.
What does ICC stand for?
ICC stands for Integrated Circuit Chip
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ICC
We have 1147 other meanings of ICC in our Acronym Attic
- Institutional Communications Company
- Instructor Control Console
- Instrument Control Center
- Insuffisance Cardiaque Congestive (French: congestive heart failure)
- insuficiencia cardíaca congestiva (Spanish: Congestive Heart Failure)
- Insurance and Consulting Capital (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Integrated Call Center
- Integrated Cancer Care (various locations)
- Integrated Chip Card
- Integrated Circuit Card (smart card)
- Integrated Circuit Compiler
- Integrated Combative Concepts (martial arts)
- Integrated Command and Control
- Integrated Communications Center
- Integrated Communications Controller
- Integrated Control Center
- Integration Competency Center
- Intel C Compiler (computing)
- Intelligence Control Center (US FEMA)
- Intelligence Coordination Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this paper, we present results of integration of microheating elements fabricated on an integrated circuit chip with fluid microchannels in a molded polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS).
That means it must somehow be connected to the integrated circuit chip, adding another possible source of signal degradation and power consumption--not to mention making the manufacturing process more involved.
Nippon Molicel will incorporate the ICS1702 QuickSaver Battery Charge Controller integrated circuit chip in its charging systems for rechargeable batteries thus opening a door to the substantial Japanese rechargeable battery market.
They are interested in using it as a replacement for the thin, conducting threads of aluminum or polycrystalline silicon that connect transistors and other devices laid down on integrated circuit chips.
This workshop is intended to serve as an open forum for key contributors from end-user companies to identify the critical needs in the area of low power design, verification, and analysis of integrated circuit chips.
Implementation of the DCT algorithm can be achieved quickly and inexpensively using existing techniques for digital integrated circuit chips.
The reputation grew out of the seemingly sterile conditions for manufacturing integrated circuit chips, the base of the valley's $19 billion industry.